The sweat-free cruising comes courtesy of the WEEKEND’s powerful 500W motor (peak power 750W) and high-capacity SAMSUNG battery. This cruiser has pedal assist power, or you can use the simple thumb-throttle. With its extra carrying capacity, it will get you to work or school quickly and efficiently.
The perfect bike to ease into the day, with its stylish fenders and carry racks, this bike is proud to be electric.
- RELAXED DESIGN | With its low-slung design and no top bar, this is the perfect bike for all riders.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR | Powerful 500W Motor with a peak output of 750W, with speeds of up to 32km/h. 5 speed pedal assisted.
- REMOVABLE BATTERY | The power of electric, with a removable high capacity 48V SAMSUNG internal battery.
- FULL CHARGE | 6-hour charge time gives you an estimated range of 48-80km* (* based on terrain and other external factors)
- DISPLAY CONTROL | LCD display with speed selection (Actual, Average and Max), 5 Level pedal assist, Odometer and battery charge level, with simple 4 button controller.
- USB CHARGER: You can also charge your device from the USB point on the LCD display.
- THROTTLE CONTROL: Thumb throttle on the left-hand side, no need to pedal to GO!
- HANDLEBARS: Ergonomically contoured rubberised handlebars
- ROAD READY TIRES | Wider tires for uneven terrain on your daily commute.
- HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES | For precision stopping power.
- SEAT POST | Quick Release adjustable seat
- FRONT SUSPENSION | Lock-Out front suspension for added comfort and traction.
- RIDE READY | A sturdy rear carry rack, stylish fenders, kickstand, LED headlight and break light. FREE Front carry rack and mobile phone holder included as a launch special
- 18” (Medium) bike Frame.
- Rear-mounted geared hub, 500W motor (750W peak power)
- SAMSUNG Lithium-ion 48V 13.6Ah, 6 hours charge time. Can be charged in bike or out with a key lock.
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- ZOOM Front & rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Handlebars: 660mm; Stem: Threadless, Adjustable 31.8mm
- Seat Post with Alloy clamp, 30.8*350L, quick release
- KMC chain
- Crankset is 170mm alloy, 46T Chainring
- Cassette 32T, S-RIDE derailer.
- WELLGO Aluminium alloy platform pedals
- S-RIDE Triggers, 8-speed gears
- MOZO 100mm Travel Hydraulic Lockout Front suspension.
- NECO head set.
- Aluminum Alloy Hub
- Aluminum double wall rim with black stainless steel spokes
- Tire: WTB Wolverine SS 27.5*2.0
- Partially internally routed cables
- Colour LCD display with USB charger and 4 button controller.
- 32kg bike
- Range: about 48-80km* (* based on terrain and other external factors)
- Speed: 32KM/H
- Max rider weight: 125kg
- 36 month warranty on frame, 12 Months warranty on components. *warranty differs for commercial use.
- Bike Frame and wheelset
- Pre-fitted rear luggage rack
- Set of fenders
- Pre-fitted LCD panel and Controller
- Set of Pedals
- Pre-fitted Kick Stand
- LED headlight and pre-fitted break light
- Front and Rear reflector
- Charger and cable
- Tool Set
How to take care of electric bike batteries?
- Always use the charger as well as the adapter supplied with your battery. It will avoid overcharging and protects the battery against damage due to short circuits.
- Let your battery cool before charging it. Also, do not use it directly after recharging.
- Never completely drain the battery, but always try charging it to 100%.
- If you won’t use your bike for prolonged periods of time, make sure to partially charge the battery every few months.
- Always disconnect the charger from the battery and the network after charging.
- Keep your battery in a cool and dry place (preferably between 0 and 20°).
- Avoid elevated temperatures and do not leave the battery near a heat source.