- MTB DESIGN | Based on the ever popular Mountain Bike, this frame shape with dual suspension is perfect for your next trail adventure.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR | Powerful 750W Motor with a peak output of 1000W, with speeds of up to 32km/h. 5 speed pedal assisted.
- ON-SHOW REMOVABLE BATTERY | The power of electric with the high capacity 48V Samsung internal battery. Charged in or out bike.
- FULL CHARGE | 6-hour charge time gives you an estimated range of 48-80km* (* based on terrain and other external factors)
- DISPLAY CONTROL | LCD display with speed selection (Actual, Average and Max), 5 Level pedal assist, Odometer and battery charge level, with simple 4 button controller.
- USB CHARGER: You can also charge your device from the USB point on the LCD display.
- THROTTLE CONTROL: Thumb throttle on the left-hand side, no need to pedal to GO!
- HANDLEBARS: Rubberised handlebars
- ALL-TERRAIN TIRES | Wider tires for uneven terrain on your trail.
- HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES | For precision stopping power.
- SEAT POST | Quick Release adjustable seat
- CABLE MANAGEMENT | Cables routed through frame.
- FULL SUSPENSION | Lock-Out front suspension, and rear suspension for added comfort and traction
- 18” (Medium) bike Frame.
- Rear-mounted geared hub, 750W motor (1000W peak power)
- SAMSUNG Lithium-ion 48V 14Ah, 6 hours charge time. Charged in bike.
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- ZOOM Front & rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Handlebars: 680mm; Stem: Threadless, Adjustable 31.8mm
- Seat Post with Alloy clamp, 30.4*350L, quick release
- KMC chain
- Crankset is 170mm alloy, 46T Chainring
- Cassette 32T, S-RIDE derailer.
- WELLGO Aluminium alloy platform pedals
- S-RIDE Triggers, 8-speed gears with display
- MOZO 100mm Travel Hydraulic Lockout Front suspension.
- HLT 100, 180*30mm rear suspension
- NECO head set.
- Aluminum Alloy Hub
- Aluminum double wall rim with black stainless steel spokes
- Tire: CST BFT 27.5*2.40
- Internally routed cables
- Colour LCD display with USB charger and 4 button controller.
- 27.5kg bike.
- Range: about 48-80km* (* based on terrain and other external factors)
- Speed: 32KM/H
- Max rider weight: 125kg
- 36 month warranty on frame, 12 Months warranty on components.
- Bike Frame and wheelset
- Pre-fitted LCD panel and Controller > Set of Pedals
- Pre-fitted Kick Stand
- LED headlight and LED rear light
- Smart Charger and cable
- Tool Set
How to take care of electric bike batteries?
- Always use the charger as well as the adapter supplied with your battery. It will avoid overcharging and protects the battery against damage due to short circuits.
- Let your battery cool before charging it. Also, do not use it directly after recharging.
- Never completely drain the battery, but always try charging it to 100%.
- If you won’t use your bike for prolonged periods of time, make sure to partially charge the battery every few months.
- Always disconnect the charger from the battery and the network after charging.
- Keep your battery in a cool and dry place (preferably between 0 and 20°).
- Avoid elevated temperatures and do not leave the battery near a heat source.