Garmin Tacx Booster basic trainer
Basic Indoor Trainer
- Manually controlled trainer features 10 resistance levels
- Powerful magnetic brake allows for intense interval sessions
- Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others
- 3.63 lb (1.65 kg) flywheel simulates the feel of riding outdoors
- Sturdy design allows for a maximum sprint resistance of 1,050 watts
Perfect for power-based workouts, Tacx® Booster is a powerful trainer capable of generating high resistance at low speeds. Manual resistance lets you control your workout, while a compact flywheel generates a realistic road feel.
Smooth and Silent
The Booster trainer features a closed resistance unit and a single roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations. This dramatically reduces noise, so you can ride without disturbing others nearby.
A Realistic Ride
The 3.63 lb (1.65 kg) flywheel is able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 9.18 kg, giving you the feel of riding outdoors.
Made to Last
No matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is stable and built to last. It securely locks your bike into place with two easy clicks, so you can ride hard and know you’re not going anywhere. The Booster trainer also features a single roll made from a hardened steel sleeve to prevent wear.
With the addition of the Tacx speed and cadence sensor, you can train with popular apps — based on virtual power — such as Zwift, TrainerRoad and Tacx software. The sensor transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly to your compatible smartphone, tablet or computer.
Available on backorder