Basic Indoor Trainer
- Manually controlled trainer features seven resistance levels
- Easily locks into place for a steady ride
- Virtually silent flywheel lets you ride without disturbing others
- 2.64 lb (1.2 kg) flywheel simulates the feel of riding outdoors
- Sturdy design allows for a maximum sprint resistance of 700 watts
The Tacx® Blue Twist trainer takes the complications out of indoor training and provides a stable, realistic ride. It features manual resistance, so you can control the intensity of your workout while a compact flywheel generates a realistic road feel.
Smooth and Silent
Blue Twist features a sturdy roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations. This dramatically reduces noise, so you can ride without disturbing others nearby.
A Realistic Ride
The 2.64 lb (1.2 kg) flywheel is able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 17.6 lbs (8 kg), giving you the feel of riding outdoors.
With the addition of the Tacx speed and cadence sensor, you can train with popular apps — based on virtual power — such as Zwift, TrainerRoad and Tacx software. The sensor transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly to your compatible smartphone, tablet or computer.